We want everyone at BPBC to be part of this historic time in the life of our church, and to see God use you in ways that you never dreamed possible.
We’re challenging each person (or couple, if married) to commit to pray these three things.
- Ask God to show me what he would have me give to the SEE vision, over and above my regular giving.
- Expect God to do something through me beyond what I think is possible.
- Follow through on what God tells me to do, including being willing to sacrifice if that is His will. As you go through the prayer process: Talk with God about your personal commitment.
- Ask that His will be done in your life. Define what sacrifice looks like for you.
- Consider what changes you can make in your life that will enable you to invest in what you care about. Our sacrifices, not our gifts, should be equal. Each of us can meaningfully invest in proportion to the resources God has given us.
- Prayerfully create a personal giving plan based on what God said to you that goes above and beyond your regular giving.