Top Ten Questions
About Our See Vision
What have we been doing with the See vision?
In May 2015, Pastor Jeff discussed the desire to continue to phase in the Master Plan. Our 20/20 Team and architect/building team have been working to develop an approach to deliver the Worship Center project. We are now ready to begin the initial phase of the Worship Center.
How can we get involved?
Please pray that God would show favor on us during all of the growth and expansion. Consider giving generously to the project to minimize the need for bank assistance. Make “whatever it takes” your motto as we temporarily sacrifice our comforts to reach the lost in our community.
What will Phase 1 of the Worship Center include?
Phase 1 of the new Worship Center includes:
- A 2,000-seat, state-of-theart worship facility with all the necessary support spaces and expandable capabilities to 3,000 seats
- A new Bridge Coffee Shop
- An operation center for our growing Facilities Ministry
- A net increase of 150 parking spaces
- A renovation of two floors in Building D to support our growing Children’s Ministry
- A reworking of the utilities and site to facilitate future expansion and growth
When will Phase 1 be complete?
We expect to be worshipping in the new Worship Center with all support spaces, site, and parking complete by Easter 2018. Construction will take approximately 24 months.
What will Phase 1 of the Worship Center cost?
This first phase will cost $18.2 million. The Finance Team and 20/20 Team are recommending a short-term note to allow for the project to advance with the $11 million in pledges to the
How can I get additional questions answered?
More information is available throughout this website. You can also email any specific questions to email@example.com.